Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions serve to govern the way andnorth.com interacts with users and how we acquire and manage user information. The following applies to all aspects of the andnorth.com website.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or any information that is found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime.
Third Party Websites
Users may find content on our site that links to third party websites and services. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting with any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. They will be edited or deleted under the following guidelines:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be removed. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be removed.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be removed.
- Comments that are deemed to be a personal attack will be removed.
- The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or remove any comments submitted to this blog at any time.
- This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.